Sunday, April 18, 2010

Time to Catch Up on the Blog

I know that I have done an absolutely terrible job of updating the blog lately, but things have been so busy here in London that I have barely had any time to do homework (and suddenly there's lots of it...), let alone get to the blog. Three weeks from today I will be back home (yay!), which means that it is bucket list time and there has been lots for us to see and do--Abbey Road, Regent's Park, Portobello Road Market,Billy Elliot the Musical, to name a few. But hopefully I can catch up this week. Sadly enough, I will have lots of extra time on my hands...this was the week that my family was supposed to come visit London, but a certain volcano in Iceland is spewing ash just high enough for it to be impossible for an airplanes to fly into UK and European airspace. Which means the Sullivan family has swapped spring break destinations and will be in wonderful Weymouth, MA instead of London this week. It's pretty much a huge bummer, but at least I get to see them in three weeks. Although this isn't the first time the Sullivan family has had issues with international travel. A few years ago we booked a vacation to Mexico and a hurricane destroyed our hotel the week before we were supposed to go. Apparently we attract natural disasters whenever we want to leave the country. The next time they try to book a trip abroad it will be an earthquake or something. Makes me wonder what we did to offend Mother Nature...

...but seeing as I'll probably never solve that mystery, I'll stick with updating my blog this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment