Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bon appetit!


Kelly and I made our second attempt at cooking tonight and it was a rousing success! No smoke alarm issues this time, haha.

I'm sure most of you reading this are shocked that I didn't burn down the flat or accidentally chop off a limb while we cooked, but dinner actually tasted pretty good. Kelly found a recipe for this delicious garlicy, lemon butter sauce for chicken and we also made green beans and potatoes with sundried tomatoes. It was a great team effort. We struggled a little bit with the conversions to liters and grams and all that, so it was a good thing her boyfriend Dan was there to help us out :) Here are some pictures of the proud cooks and our cute little table.

It was really fun to cook together and definitely made me feel pretty grown up. More so than popping something in the microwave every night, as I did when I lived in an apartment this summer for my internship. I'm definitely looking forward to finding some more recipes and experimenting in the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment